Friday, August 23, 2013

Krisitin Jensen Manwill

I served in the best mission in the whole world (Washington Tacoma) under the best mission president ever (Elder Kevin W. Pearson). Then back to BYU to finish my degree in Family History, with minors in Music and Family Life. I got to do an internship at an archive in England, and while I was there I got to tour church history sites. It totally reminded me of our church history tours. After graduating, I married Michael Manwill, who is majoring in Music Education at BYU and wanted to be a high school choir director, but is now working full-time as a software engineer. We have two kiddos: Jonathan (age 2) and Rebecca (age 5 months). We’re living in Taylorsville, UT. I am blessed to be able to stay at home with my kids, and I’m also doing some professional family history research on the side. (Of course, my mother-in-law is currently my only client. Basically, it serves as an excuse for her to give us money. But at least I’m keeping my research skills in use.) Someday, I may take on some more clients, but for now, I’m plenty busy taking care of my little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment