Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Laura Jensen Hatch

Hi everyone! Long time no...well nothing really. I hope you are all doing great. As for me and my house, I just had my fourth baby. He's 7 weeks old. That makes 2 boys, 2 girls! Lilly -5 and in Kindergarten Jensen -4 in Preschool Jaylee - 2 in terrible two's Beckam- 7 weeks cute as ever We moved to San Tan Valley, AZ (just 20 minutes east of Gilbert) and bought a house. We love it out here! My husband works for a company called ClearCall Solutions and really enjoys it. My life is full of diapers, time-outs, and endless hugs! I am lucky enough to be a stay at home Mom and enjoy almost every minute. The other minutes I am going crazy. I have good kids who are all healthy and happy...what more could you ask for? My hubby and I have been meaning to get back to Nauvoo ever since we have been married, which is now 7 yrs this Nov. Have any of you been back? Love you and miss you all...Weren't those days in Nauvoo just perfect?! Laura Jensen Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment