Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Kayli Decker Nagel

We are currently stationed in rainy Ft. Lewis, Washington. We have loved that we are still in the Pacific Northwest which is still my favorite place in the whole world. Army life has been an adventure. My husband got accepted in the Army Flight School!! We can't even believe this is happening! We will be moving to Enterprise, AL in January and we will be there for two years! I have already figured out it is 12 hours from Nauvoo so if there is going to be a 10 year reunion I will be there! We have two boys, Will just turned 5 and Caden who will be 3 next year. They are the sweetest kids I know. William will start kindergarten next year! I can't believe it! Right now I am looking into going back to school to finish my degree but kind of stuck as to what I want to do. Really looking into getting a degree in child development, since it's what I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment